What a fantastic week it’s been! Backing up to a couple of Fridays ago, it was fun seeing The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe with Ullas and Rex. We stood in line to get in on opening night…oooo. It was a cute movie. The animals were really neat looking.
I stumbled upon a web site today that has a very amusing demo. It will take an uploaded photo of a person’s face and show what famous celebrities the face matches best. I’m sure you can already think of the funny mismatches that can happen since it’s done by artificial intelligence. I think it matches
- For me, my best matches (or at least my favorite matches) have been Alec Guiness, John Travolta, Kate Winslet, and Kevin Bacon.
- Jennilyn has a face with similarities with Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston, and Shania Twain.
- Mary matched Sarah Michelle Gellar, Renee Zellweger, and Elisha Cuthbert.
- Clark’s face related to Hugh Grant, Russel Crowe, and Kiefer Sutherland.
- Jack magically got Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame.
- Tracy matched Katherine Hepburn, Sophie Marceau, and Lindsay Lohan.
Try it on your face. Then laugh for the next half an hour loading up faces of your friends and family.
I love December. It’s a time of joy in remembering the Savior’s birth. It’s a month filled with music and lights, friends and family.
At church, it’s all decorated with huge flocked trees and wreaths, and the foyer has furnishings like a cozy home would have. The theme is ‘Our House’. Several people in the church shared how they make Christmas meaningful. One idea that I’d like to try is to not do anymore shopping seven days prior to Christmas. I think that’s a peaceful way to save my sanity. Especially in trying to get around Beaverton or Portland. Yikes!